Sunday, October 10, 2010

Its Professional, Yet Personal.....

Warmth Of  Friendship
I was always told that friends are those whom you get to know during your school days, your college life. But once you are professional, there is nobody called 'friend' there, and all you can have are 'collegues'.
I somehow considered it to be true, unless I myself joined NSN (the relative people know what it stands for =] ).
            It's been a couple of weeks here at our(not-very-our though) training centre, and during these days I've lived the most memorable days of my life.While looking for some 'good-collegues', i happened to find some 'good', in fact very good people out here, who can definitely not be considered as just a colleagues. Well, I wouldn't be naming anyone out here, but yeah, I do believe that all of 'em know who I am talking about. :-)
             Special Friends is what I would call them, as they really are, damn very special to me, in some or the other way. The past few weeks were simply awesome. Had my birthday celebration in spite of being a stranger to many of them, had a 'bar' opened in my room, with hookah, beer, vodka and every possible thing which wasn't allowed in the centre premises. Reached late for the lectures, slept in each and every class, got my first salary, cheated like anything for the weekly assessments and lots more.! And yeah, how can I forget to mention the most special EGG-FULL birthday bash we just had, of one of my dear friend out here, in which I appeared to be a Jamaadaar :D....All in all it's been fun, which wouldn't have been possible without these colleagues of mine who somehow happen to be my special buddies now.
            And now, for all those who say that friends are not found once you are professional, I show my middle finger, just to tell them that this fact is not true in my case and I do have people whom I can call 'FRIENDS', even in my professional life.! =)

No comments: